The internet is flooded with all kinds of crazy remedies. To tell the truth, it’s kind of scary what people will claim in order to make a name for themselves. Some of these so-called cures actually sound deadly to me! Below you will find REAL remedies that are in no way dangerous and have been tried and tested on me and my family.
1. Sore throat (Old fashioned salt water gargle, Herbal tea with honey, Make your own throat and cough drops by brewing a very strong cup of peppermint, eucalyptus, Echinacea, lemon, or ginger tea. Pour in a small saucepan and add 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup corn syrup, and a cup of water. Bring to a slow boil for five minutes. Stir occasionally and reduce heat. Drop by 1/2 teaspoon full into a candy mold or onto a greased pan. Allow to cool and harden. Finally, dust with powdered sugar and wrap up your individual drops.
2. Warts (Cover the wart with duct tape and use a pumice stone twice a week to remove the dead skin cells on the wart) Wart will be gone within two weeks!
3. Motion sickness ( Ginger root…make tea or eat candied ginger. Eat a small handful of Green olives!)
4. Dry skin (Make an oatmeal paste and rinse, Pure olive oil, Aloe right off the plant.)
5. Stomach ache (mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a cup of warm water and drink, or try drinking 7-up after it’s gone flat)
6. Can’t sleep? (Chamomile tea works very well!)